hello guys ,
I am starting this blog in means of a new hobby or to be more precisely to clean my head off,I am just a regular guy but with some extra sets of skill but because i am an introvert and I can not express myself as you all can so I picked up the blog . since I felt that I had spended too much time on the internet and i had learned too much from it.but still i am nobody ,pepoles i am used to meet everyday they have nothing no skills no brains and most important of it no soul they all are like zombies running without brain running without watching what are they doing,I just can't understand why peoples pretend themselves as god,unless they are nothing more than a mindless monkeys playing and messing with world without worring about it without worring with what they are playing with with whom they are playing with, it me too to hell of time to figure it out how to connects with them but belive me every time when i tried to make relation with the outer world they treated me as a fool they treated me as I am a joker. but with the time i learned that world doesn't wants me, the only thing world wants me to do is to serve them without any questions,i don't know what to do but i think it is a right time time to escape.
I am starting this blog in means of a new hobby or to be more precisely to clean my head off,I am just a regular guy but with some extra sets of skill but because i am an introvert and I can not express myself as you all can so I picked up the blog . since I felt that I had spended too much time on the internet and i had learned too much from it.but still i am nobody ,pepoles i am used to meet everyday they have nothing no skills no brains and most important of it no soul they all are like zombies running without brain running without watching what are they doing,I just can't understand why peoples pretend themselves as god,unless they are nothing more than a mindless monkeys playing and messing with world without worring about it without worring with what they are playing with with whom they are playing with, it me too to hell of time to figure it out how to connects with them but belive me every time when i tried to make relation with the outer world they treated me as a fool they treated me as I am a joker. but with the time i learned that world doesn't wants me, the only thing world wants me to do is to serve them without any questions,i don't know what to do but i think it is a right time time to escape.
No comments:
Post a Comment